Slideshow

Saturday, May 19, 2012

About Me

Hello! Welcome to my blog. A little bit about me: My name’s Felicia. I’m an on location, natural light photographer. First and foremost I am a mother and wife. My family is my #1 priority. They are my life, my inspiration for everything I do including photography. I would not be where I am today without them.



I love to capture real emotion in my photos, not the posed forced photos that often make people look stiff and uncomfortable. I love watching people interacting through my viewfinder and capturing that on camera. I feel it not only makes for better photos, but better memories as well. I describe my style as fun, emotive, and real. Photography to me is not only my passion, it’s my escape from all the craziness going on around me. I love nothing more than to find a cozy field with some gorgeous back lighting and snap away. We just relocated to Republic, MO from Kansas City and it has been such an awesome experience. We love it here and the people are just amazing. I hope you enjoy my work here, and come back to visit again!
I specialize in:
  • Family
  • Baby
  • Children
  • Pets
  • Maternity

No comments:

Post a Comment