Slideshow

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Quick Update

Hello friends! I've been taking a short photography break here the last couple of weeks. It's necessary sometimes to keep from burning myself out. I still try to take some pictures of my kids everyday. We did our first boutique modeling this past week for O So Darling. Danielle is a doll to work with and her creations are so adorable. McKinley modeled a skirt called the Secret Garden Skirt which she also has a full length dress of which is SO cute! I love the fabric and the sash was so perfect to go with it. Visit Danielle's adorable etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/OSoDarling and check out her fabulous designs. Big thanks to her for allowing us this opportunity it was so fun! And of course some pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment